| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sault Ste Marie, On in October is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 83.2mm (3.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Sault Ste Marie, On October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sault Ste Marie, On:
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) N
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) W
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 319.5 kms (198.6 miles) W
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 273.7 kms (170.1 miles) W
- Newberry, Mi, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) WSW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) S
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 278.8 kms (173.2 miles) S
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) SSW
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 319 kms (198.2 miles) SSW
- Timmins, On, Canada - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 328.6 kms (204.2 miles) NE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 284.1 kms (176.6 miles) E
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 8.6 kms (5.3 miles) ENE
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) ESE
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ESE
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) SSE
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 327.6 kms (203.6 miles) SE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) SSE